die techniker - welcome service
It is possible to apply for an e-sports visa for Germany under certain conditions. With that it’s quite uncomplicated for foreign e-sports players to get access to the German e-sports market. More about this at the ESBD: https://esportbund.de/esport/visum-faq/
BASTIAN BAHDE & PATRICIA FUGE
Monday to Friday via E-Mail and Phone
+4940 – 460 65 10 14 44
– Normally, applications for e-sports visas must be submitted to the German diplomatic missions abroad located in the applicant’s home country.
– The foreign missions then additionally require proof of health insurance in Germany.
– As a solution, an international health insurance policy is often taken out in the home country before the application. after the visa is granted, however, the e-sports player must take out health insurance again in Germany.
– These additional costs can be avoided by working with the Techniker Krankenkasse (TK).
– TK can issue a certificate of insurance with TK even before the visa application is submitted. This even in combination with a pension insurance number. The TK will take care of the registration.
What is the Welcome Service?
requirements for the welcome service
benefit for esports
how to het started
import foreign players to germany
who answers further questions
Was ist der Welcome Service?
welche voraussetzungen gibt es?
vorteile für den esport
spieler nach deutschland importieren
wer beantwortet eure fragen
Techniker is the official health partner of the Unicorns of Love.
Techniker is Germany’s largest statutory health insurance company with over 10 million insured. With its innovative and digital services, individual health offers and strong benefits, it continues to set new standards.